Mark Forth, the Avionics Coordinator, will be more than happy to discuss and schedule any repair needs you may have with your aircraft. His 30+ years of experience have made him well suited to accommodate your needs.
Typical lead times for repair work are as follows:
- Autopilots – 1 to 2 weeks
- Radar – 1 to 2 weeks
- IFR 2yr Static/Alt/Enc/Transponder Certifications – 1 week
- All other Avionics Repair work – 3 to 5 days
Note: These lead times may vary as customer needs change.
We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express, personal/business checks, and cash. Open accounts for day-to-day repairs (does not include installation work) can be set up upon request by filling out a credit application. Otherwise, payment is expected upon receipt of the aircraft. A 3% discount on labor is applied to all cash/check payments made within 10 days of invoice date.
Help us help you
The more information you can provide when calling to discuss and/or schedule repair work, the better we can schedule and diagnose your squawks. TIME IS MONEY and any time you can save us can save you money. The following is a list of information to provide (as applicable and as possible) when calling concerning repairs:
- Aircraft Info: Make, Model, Registration #, and Serial #
- Specific Model Numbers of equipment related to your squawk
- Any Serial Numbers, Mod Status, and Software Levels of equipment related to your squawk
- A detailed description of the symptoms – including any In-Flight troubleshooting you may have done
Arrangements can be made to drop-off and pick-up aircraft after hours. We have five tie-downs in the grass in front of our shop, a key dropbox, and lock-boxes for pick-ups.